The Italian version is here
How did Renzo lose 10 Kg (22 pounds)? Not only by jogging
Shortly after Christmas holidays I checked my weight and sadly found out how dreadful it had become. As new year's resolution I decided to go on diet the engineer's way, investigating the subject, recording the data in Oracle and developing an Apex application to display them.
My weight at the moment is about 66 Kg!
There are obvious and less obvious facts to be considered:
- How many calories are needed in a sedentary life ("accustomed to sitting or to taking little exercise")
- how many calories what we eat contains
- how we burn these calories.
- can we burn them in ways that are more effient or easier than others?
- Is suffering necessary? Life is already hard by its own!
Do you want to hear more details about my diet? Ask Renzo
I will gladly share my experiences in return to a contribution to my campaign for a cacao farm, as explained on cocoa_farm_for_sale.html. I am sure that getting first-hand and tested information from my experiences will help you eat chocolate wisely (but still eat it!), re-exteem your body and find fun in jogging and push-ups.
Send any inquiry, remark and request from my contact page